Amla Wild Fruit Powder - 250 g
Natural detoxfier for your system! Amla or Indian gooseberry is known for it's high content of Vitamin C and acts as a natural detoxfier. Amla wild fruit powder from Truu aids in cleansing the liver and kidney and can also be consumed by men to prevent impotency.
FREE DELIVERY within India for orders above 499
Estimated Delivery: 10 - 15 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
Amla fruit powder -
Common name: Amalaka, Amrtaphala, Dhatriphala
Botanical name: Emblica officinalis
Part used: Fruit
Amla, also known as amalaki or dhartriphala in Sanskrit, it is an Indian gooseberry that grows on Phyllanthus Emlica trees. It belongs to the family Euphorbiecae of deciduous trees and is scientifically identified as Emblica officinalis. The Amla fruits powder are sour and tangy and are popularly made into juices, jams and pie fillings for centuries.
What it contains:
The amla fruit powder contains protein, carbohydrate, fibre, minerals and vitamins.
Rich Source of Vitamin C
Vitamin C is important for human beings. It is necessary for the synthesis of the inter cellular cement "collagen". Collagen is responsible for keeping the cells of the body together. 100 Gms of amla contains - 700 mg Vitamin C.
• Amla powder is a source of Vitamin-C which makes it a mighty medicine against cough and cold. Its intake can provide immunity to the body and helps in reducing flu and throat infection.
• Amla powder can be helpful in preventing mouth ulcers. Rinsing with amla juice can reduce the occurrence of it.
• Amla powder is a stress reliever and can help in inducing sound sleep.
• Amla powder helps in improving memory and improves cognitive functions. It also aids in improving central nervous system of the body.
• It aids in proper functioning of liver and urinary system.
• It is a natural detoxifier and can aid in cleansing the liver and kidney.
• It can be consumed by people having thyroid problems.
• Amla powder juice can be consumed by men to prevent impotency and erectile dysfunction
How to use:
Amla powder can be taken as a hot or cold infusion in water, at night or upon rising. In some instances, taking amla powder in milk, ghee or another carrier substance may help to direct the herb to a specific tissue or organ, or guide it toward a particular kind of systemic support. . A typical dose of amla powder is ¼ – ½ teaspoon, once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Weight: 250 gms