Anantmool Root Powder - 250 g
A natural blood purifier and recommended as a supplement in male infertility, anantmool root powder from Truu is loaded with medicinal properties.
Availability: Out of stock
Estimated Delivery: 10 - 15 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
Anantmool Root Powder -
What is it?
Common name: Anantamola, Sariva, Karpoori, Sugandhi, Indian sarsaparilla
Botanical name: Hemidesmus indicus
Part used: Root
Taste: Bitter, Sweet, Astringent
Habitat: Found In Central India.
Sarsaparilla (Smilax regelii and other closely related species of Smilax) is a vine that bears roots with many useful properties. These vines have long prickly stems and shiny leaves, and numerous reddish-brown roots up to 3 m long. Several species of Smilax are used, but the Jamaican S. regelii (syn. S. officinalis) is the species preferred for commercial use. Sarsaparilla is also grown in Mexico, Central America and parts of South America. It is also grown in parts of South India, the Tamil name of it being Nannaari. The main uses include the flavouring of beverages, and homeopathic medicine.
What it contains:
Air dried roots contain 0.22% essential oil containing 0.18% 2-hydroxy-4methoxy benzaldehyde, sterols glucoside. , Coumarin, Tannic acid, Triterpenoid saponins.
• It is also good for the respiratory system; it alleviates cough and respiratory distress.
• It detoxifies the body and improves skin complexion.
• Anantmool pacifies the fire component of body and benefits in bleeding disorders. It is especially useful in excessive bleeding during menstrual cycle.
• It is recommended as a supplement in male infertility as it enhances both the no. and quality of sperms.
• As Anantmool corrects the digestive system and removes toxins; it is very useful in metabolic disorders like rheumatoid arthritis.
• It also works well in fever and alleviates the burning sensation.
• It is also a good blood purifier. It benefits in all diseases which originate from aggravation of Pitta and Blood.
• Anantmool nourishes and nurtures the whole digestive system. It alleviates loss of appetite, indigestion, diarrhea and dysentery.
Weight: 250 gms