Babul Bark Powder - 250 g
Herbal dental care for your teeth & gums! Babul bark powder from Truu not only cares for your teeth and gums but can also be used to treat eczema, tonsilitis, conjunctivitis. Etc.
FREE DELIVERY within India for orders above 499
Out of stock
Estimated Delivery: 10 - 15 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
Common name: Barbara, Vavari,Babul
Botanical name: Acacia arabica
Part used: Bark
Strongly astringent, babul bark powder is used to contract and toughen mucous membranes throughout the body in much the same way as witch hazel or oak bark does. Babul may be made into a variety of preparations: for instance, a lotion for bleeding gums, a gargle for sore throats, a wash for eczema, an eyewash for conjunctivitis and other eye problems, and a douche for excessive vaginal discharge. The herb is taken internally to treat diarrhea, mainly in the form of a decoction of babul bark powder. In Ayurvedic medicine, babul is considered a remedy that is helpful for treating premature ejaculation.
Babul bark contains arabinose, galactose, rhamnose and glucuronic acid. The bark of the tree also contains tannins and gallic acid. This is utilized for medicinal purposes.
• Babul bark powder is considered to be effective in the treatment of eczema. Babul gum is also believed to help with skin irritations. In fact, a paste made from babul leaves is known to help in rejuvenating the skin and keeping infections and rashes at bay.
• Bark powder are widely used for their ability to control bleeding and infection; thus, they can be used on wounds, cuts, and injuries.
• A decoction of babul bark powder helps to relieve symptoms of tonsillitis.
• Babul bark powder is popularly used for oral and dental hygiene. In fact, in the earlier days, people used to chew on a piece of this bark to strengthen their teeth and gums. Babul also works well for treating gum-related problems.
• A decoction of babul bark powder can be used as a vaginal douche.
How to use:
You can use bark powder of babul for teeth and gum problems. Take babul bark powder, clove, black pepper and mix to prepare tooth powder. Use this powder for massaging gums and teeth cleaning purpose.
Weight: 250 gms