BabyStaples Sprouted Ragi Dosa - 200 g
Ragi or Finger Millet is one of the richest sources of Calcium and Iron. Ragi Dosa from BabyStaples consists of this wonder grain along with other ingredients like Urad Dal, Rice and Poha that call everyone for a tasty treat. Use it as a porridge for your baby or as dosas for finger foods.
FREE DELIVERY within India for orders above 499
Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
Nutrition Facts of Ragi:
• One of the richest sources of Calcium – good for growing children’s bone development or osteoporosis patients.
• Excellent source of Iron – helps fight anemia. Vitamin C aids in the absorption of iron. And Sprouting increases the Vitamin C content in Ragi. Hence Sprouted Ragi is rich in Vitamin C which increases the absorption of iron. Poha adds to the iron-content as well.
• Rich in Dietary Fiber – Due to high amounts of dietary fiber, Ragi is easily digestible, makes you feel full for a longer duration and helps avoid over-eating.
• High Protein content. The pulse Urad Dal also adds to this protein content.
Benefits of Sprouted Ragi Dosa from BabyStaples:
• Organically Certified Ragi is used.
• 100% home-made – thoroughly washed, soaked in RO water, sprouted, roasted and home-milled.
• 100% pure and hygienic.
• No sugar, no salt, no milk or milk products.
• No added preservatives.
• BPA free packaging.
Age Group: 8 months +
To prepare Sprouted Ragi Dosa:
• Take 3 tbsp (28g) of the powder in a bowl and add 70 ml of water.
• Add 3 tsp thick curd, mix well and leave it aside for atleast 20 mins. • Add salt as per taste for adults.
• Heat the tawa and spread a ladle of batter on it.
• Apply ghee to the sides and let it roast.
• Flip the dosa and roast the other side as well.
• Serve the hot dosa with chutney/sambar. Makes 3 Dosas.
• Can use paneer stuffing or aloo stuffing or a simple cheese stuffing too!
Best before 4 months from the date of manufacture if stored in dry conditions. It can be used upto 8 months from the date of manufacture if the contents are transferred to an airtight container after opening and stored in a refrigerator.
Quantity: 200 g