Bhoomi Amla Leaves Powder - 100 g
Herbal skin therapy and treatment! Use bhumi amla leaves powder from Truu to get flawless skin naturally. Bhumi amla powder is used in skin treatmemts like edema and dermatitis. It can also be applied on wounds.
FREE DELIVERY within India for orders above 499
Availability: In stock
Estimated Delivery: 10 - 15 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
Bhumi amla leaves powder:
What is it -
Common name: Bhumi Amlaki, Jaramla, Jangli amli
Botanical name: Phyllanthus niruri
Part used: leaves
Phyllanthus niruri is an annual herb which grows in the wild after first showers of monsoon in Jharkhand, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, etc. states of India. However, it has also been reported to grow commonly in coastal areas. In Indian states it usually grows during second week of June and starts bearing fruits up to mid July or August. It remains in the wild up to the end of the rainy season. However, under safe conditions it can grow and survive upto mid- winter.
What it contains:
Bhumi amalaki mainly contains lignans (e.g., phyllanthine and hypophyllanthine), alkaloids, and bioflavonoids (e.g., quercetin).
• Paste of the Bhumyamalaki leaves powder is applied on wound, edema and dermatitis.
• Paste prepared from Bhumyamalaki leaves powder mix with salt is used in fractures for external application.
• Bhumyamalaki powder is an appetizer, digestive, liver stimulant, laxative, carminative and alleviates thirst.
• Bhumyamalaki powder is useful in diarrhea and dysentery.
• It is useful in bleeding disorders. Bhumyamalaki powder is useful in menorrhagia, leucorrhoea, dysuria, diabetes, skin disease.
• Bhumyamalaki powder also benefits in chronic malaria fever and hepatic splenomegaly.
• Bhumyamalaki powder is also very useful in skin diseases as it nourishes the skin properly.
• Bhumyamalaki powder should be taken with rice water to alleviate gynecological health problems specially leucorrhoea (white discharges from female reproductive organs); heavy bleeding during menstrual cycle.
• Bhumyamalaki powder is also very beneficial in liver problems including hepatitis B.
How to use:
1 teaspoon of powder to be taken twice a day with water
Weight: 100 gms