Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
Health benefits of brinjal
* Helps keeping diabetes in control: The eggplants are a very rich source of fibre and low soluble carbohydrates. Thus they are highly beneficial for regulation of blood sugar levels and also to control the absorption of glucose.
* Helpful to the heart: The cholesterol levels are brought down to a great extent by the eggplant. It also helps stabilize the level of blood pressure.
* Helpful to the brain: Eggplant contains phytonutrients which keep the cell membranes protected from any kind of damage and facilitates the message transfer from one part to another, thus preserving the memory function.
* Helps in iron production: We all require iron for proper functioning in our day to day life. However, too much of iron in the body is not a good sign. The content of nasunin that is present in eggplant helps remove excess iron from the body.
* Facilitates weight loss: Eggplant is considered to be high in water content yet low in calorie count. This feature makes it very ideal as a healthy diet for people who want to reduce weight.