Giloy Stem Powder - 100 g
An ayurvedic herb that has been in use for centuries in traditional medicines, giloy stem powder from Truu helps in the remedy of ailments like anemia, diabetes, sexual debility, cardiac debility.
FREE DELIVERY within India for all orders
Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
Giloy stems powder:
What is it -
Common Name: Ayattha, Amravalli, Kundali, Guduchika, Chakrangi, Chakralakshana, Chandrahasa, Jivantika, Jwaranashini, Tantrika
Botanical name: Tinospora cordifolia
Parts Used :stems
Giloy carries anti-inflammatory and antipyretic properties. This herb has been used in Ayurvedic rasayanas since centuries which is very helpful in building up the immune system and the body's confrontation against definite infecting organisms. In a scientific study conducted using human WBC (white blood corpuscles), the Ayurvedic herb helps in increasing the killing ability of macrophages, the resistant cells those are accountable for fighting foreign materials as well as microorganisms . There are many uses of Tinospora cordifolia. The stem powder is used in conditions like generalized weakness, dyspepsia, pyrexias of unknown origin (fevers), swine flu and many urinary tract infections. The bitter properties present in the drug show antiperiodic and antispasmodic properties which is again helpful in preventing swine flu. This wonderful Ayurvedic herb helps in raising the efficiency of protective WBC (white blood cells) and builds up the body's own protection mechanism known as immune system.
What it contains:
Major groups present are terpenoids, alkaloids, flavonoides, lignans, steroids, etc. A specific kind of starch known as Satgiloi is present in fresh stem (0.48 %), dry stem (1.2 %). Giloy extract increases the insulin formation by exiting pancreatic beeta cells and reduces the sugar level in diabetic patient
• The plant stems powder is effective in reducing pain and edema and in gout and skin diseases.
• The herb accords longevity, enhances memory, improves health, and bestows youth, betters complexion, voice, energy and luster of the skin.
• It is helpful in treating digestive ailments such as hyperacidity, colitis, worm infestations, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, excessive thirst, and vomiting and even liver disorders like hepatitis.
• It helps in remedying ailments like raktapitta, anemia, cardiac debility, diabetes, sexual debility and splenic disorders.
• The starch of the plant serves as a household remedy for chronic fever, relieves burning sensation and increases energy and appetite.
• The powder of guduchi, mixed with nimba and vasa, eases the itching and oozing.
• It benefits general weakness, dyspepsia, impotency, dysentery, secondary syphilis, tuberculosis, jaundice, constipation, leprosy, general debility, cutaneous rashes and condylomata.
• Guduchi helps in getting rid of renal caliculi and reduces blood urea level.
• The powder of guduchi and sunthi is a good combination for treating gout and rheumatic disorders.
How to use:
Stem powder – 3 – 6 grams per day, in divided dose
Water decoction – 15 – 60 ml per day, in divided dosage
Weight: 100 gms