Handmade And Eco-friendly Water Hyacinth Handbag- Natural Colour
Exude elegance each day with this 100% natural and handmade water hyacinth handbag! Beautifully handwoven, this casually sophisticated handbag is a perfect accompaniment to work or for leisure! The spacious main compartment can contain all your essentials and it is secured with a zip fastening while there are interior pockets for your valuables. Grab the sturdy, sleek handles and get going!
Made in Assam.
Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
ECOFRIENDLY INFORMATION ABOUT WATER HYACINTH PRODUCTS
1. Water Hyacinth products are completely natural and ecofriendly since they are made from dried stems of the Water Hyacinth plant
2. All Water Hyacinth products are hand-made where the artisans weave the products with hands, no machines or electrical supplies are used
3. They are easily biodegradable and will not harm the environment once discarded
4. Water Hyacinth is a big menace in the entire Northeast India as grows in water bodies and affects the water ecosystem by preventing the inflow of oxygen
5. By purchasing a Water Hyacinth product, you not only contribute to the environment but also towards a sustainable means of living for the impoverished countless families in the villages who make these wonderful works of art
A MENACE TO A FASHIONABLE BLESSING
What happens when your unique style is also ecofriendly? It shows that you are here to make a difference and hence the story of this combination of eco-style will fascinate you!
Water hyacinth is a weed abundant in the entire stretch of Northeast India. It is a weed that grows in the water bodies forming a thick layer, preventing the oxygen inflow into them. It affects water ecosystems and the whole ecological balance by disrupting lives of marine animals. However, if used smartly, they can be disguised as beautiful products. Water hyacinth based ecofriendly handcrafted products are produced as a government initiative to promote sustainable livelihood in the rural areas of Northeast India. At the right hands, they can become great bags, coin purses, office accessories, conference folders, jewelry, furniture and other home decor items.
It is a tale of how a menace was conveniently twisted to turn into a miracle.
Tip: Type ‘Water Hyacinth” in the Search box to find other similar exciting products.
Weight: 500 g