Henna Leaves Powder - 250 g
Henna leaves were traditionally used as hair conditioner and natural colorant. Get beautiful, healthy hair with henna leaves powder from Truu. Truu henna leaves powder can be used by mixing the powder with water to form a thick paste.
FREE DELIVERY within India for orders above 499
Out of stock
Estimated Delivery: 10 - 15 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
Henna leaves powder:
What is it -
common name: mehendi, panwar, shudi, henna.
botanical name: Lawsonia inermis.
part used: leaves .
Henna is best known as a natural dye for the hair. Our research has shown that henna not only colors hair, but its conditioning properties help bring body, life and vibrancy back to dry or damaged hair. Henna permeates the hair shaft to strengthen and enrich your hair, giving it a distinctive, natural radiance not found with chemical-based coloring. Roman Philosopher Platus opines that, “a woman without paint is like food without salt.”
What it contains:
Henna powder is essential cosmetic item and popular in women. It is important substance in aromatic essence. Henna powder is applied on nails and palms. The Henna leaves powder are cool, tonic value, used in impurity of blood and for reducing swelling.
o Applied henna powder to decorate feet and hands for its cooling properties
o Henna powder with water mixed as part of marriage rituals for decorating the bride
o Henna powder used in medications for its healing properties as a skin healer and cleanser
o It is used to hair as a natural conditioner and colorant and stain the fingers of pharaohs before their mummification
o Applied henna by persons to be in compliance with religion because it makes the individual more conscious of the Earth’s energies.
How to use:
• Add tea leaves to boiling water and allow simmering for ten minutes. During winter it is a good idea to add a couple of cloves to the water. This helps to keep the head warm and also imparts a rich color. To get a darker burgundy tinge, add half a beetroot to this boiling water.
• Add about 4 tablespoons of pure body art henna powder in a bowl and pour the strained tea water into the powder to make a fine paste, the consistency of toothpaste.
• Adding coffee powder to this paste gives beautiful highlights to the hair. Soak overnight or for about 4-6 hours..
• Next day, just before applying to the hair add some curd and a teaspoon of olive oil to the paste. Apply on the hair in parts and pile the hair on top of the head. Cover with a shower cap and leave on for more than four hours. The longer the henna soaks into the hair, the richer the color of your dye.
• Wash off the henna from the hair. Do not use shampoo. Apply coconut oil to your hair and leave overnight.
• Next day, wash off your hair with a mild shampoo.
Weight: 250 gms