Kalmegh Leaves Powder - 250 g
Antioxidant rich and anti-inflammatory in nature, kalmegh leaves are used in the treatment of HIV/AIDS and cancer. Kalmegh leaves powder from Truu is used in formulations for digestive support, liver and gall bladder protection, jaundice, anemia, etc.
FREE DELIVERY within India for orders above 499
Out of stock
Estimated Delivery: 10 - 15 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
Kalmegh leaves powder:
What is it -
Common name: Kalmegh (Hindi), Kalmegha (Snaskrit), Chuanxinlian (Chinese), Kalupnath , Kirayat (Hindi), Mahatita (King of Bitters), Alui , Bhunimba , Bhui-neem , Yavatikta (Sanskrit), Sam biloto (Malay
Botanical name: Andrographis paniculata
Part used: leaves
• We are a leading producer and supplier of Kalmegh Leaves powder(Andrographis Paniculetta Leaves) that are effective anti-biotic, anti-viral, anti-parasitic and immune system stimulant. These leaves are more famous liver-protective herb milk thistle. The Kalmegh Leaves powder that we offer are high on demand in the market. Kalmegh leaves powder is also a reputed Homoeopathic drug. In Bengal (India), household medicine known as "Alui" is prepared from fresh leaves and is given to children suffering from stomach complaints
What it contains:
• The leaves powder is bitter, acrid, cooling, laxative, vulnerary, antipyretic, antiperiodic, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, depurative, soporific, anthelmintic, digestive and useful in hyperdispsia, buring sensation, wounds, ulcers, chronic fever, malarial and intermittent fevers, inflammations, cough, bronchitis, skin diseases, leprosy, colic, flatulence, diarrhoea, dysentery, haemorrhoids
• Kalmegh leaves powder acquires antityphoid and antibiotic properties
• It has been proved to be hepatopratective drug.
• It is mainly used in formulations for digestive support, liver and gall bladder protection, jaundice, anemia, intestinal worms infestation relive constipation and to relive habitual constipation
• It is also used in Ayurveda for yuvan pidika (acne), diarrhea, for smooth expectoration and general debility
• Helps to reduce swelling, skin allergies and urinary tract infection
How to use:
The usual daily dose of kalmegh leaves powder for common cold, sinusitis, and tonsillitis is 60 mg
Weight: 250 gms