Karela Fruit Powder - 100 g
Karela is a traditional fruit considered to help maintaining healthy blood sugar level, cholesterol level, triglyceride level. Karela helps in cleansing toxins from the body and may act as a purgative, appetizer & help regulate carbohydrate metabolism. Weight: 100g
FREE DELIVERY within India for all orders
Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
Common name: Karela fruit Powder
botanical name: MOMORDICA CHARANTIA
part used: fruit
Karela also known as Bitter melon/ bitter gourd or Momordica charantia is especially useful in diabetes as it stimulates Pancreas, Liver and spleen; improves absorption of food and better regulation of blood sugar level.
Workings of liver determine a lot about skin health so Karela also benefits in skin diseases. It is also beneficial in kidney stone. Karela is also recommended in breast cancer to minimize further spread.
Health Benefits of karela
• Karela has analgesic, wound cleaning and healing properties.
• Karela is useful in burning sensation, dermatoses and piles.
• Karela is beneficial to the eyes. To improve vision Karela Powder should be taken in routine. This characteristic of Karela makes it useful to minimize diabetic complications especially diabetic retinopathy.
• Being an appetizer, digestive, cholagogue, purgative and anthelmintic, it is used in anorexia, loss of appetite, ama Dosha, liver disorder, piles and helminthiasis.
• Karela is a blood purifier, anti-inflammatory, and diuretic. It alleviates Kapha; hence it is useful in blood disorders, inflammation, asthma, cough, Dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, disorders of lactation, calculi, urinary disorders, dermatoses fever, obesity and poisoning.
• Karela is an excellent remedy for high sugar levels in blood and urine.
• Karela also benefits in unhealthy cholesterol levels.
Best Recommended Uses
• Karela is best recommended in diabetes. It not only normalizes the blood sugar level but minimize the diabetic complications also.
Doses and Useful Parts
Parts Used & Dosage:- Fruit; 3-5 gm is the recommended dose for Karela fruit powder.