Kazima Combo Pack Of Jojoba Oil And Lemon Oil For Hair Growth, Skin care - 15ml Each
Combo pack of Jojoba and lemon oil from Kazima for effective hair growth and natural skin care! Jojoba Essential Oil has immense uses for hair treatment, hair growth, face, young living, beard and scalp nourishment. Jojoba Oil is capable of moisturizing the hair without leaving any residues. Lemon oil works effectively in increasing the luster of the dull skin due to the presence of the detoxifying and astringent properties. It also helps in the treatment of the pimples due to the presence of the antiseptic properties. Various skin disorders can also be cured with the simple application of this essential oil.
FREE DELIVERY within India for orders above 499
Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
Jojoba Oil Benefits
• It never causes any harm to skin so this oil can be used directly on the skin. Jojoba oil is able to control the greasiness of the skin due to the production of sebum. To heal dry skin on the lips this oil can be easily used as a lip balm. For the treatment of skin disorders such as warts, cuts, pimples, mouth ulcer, athlete’s foot, acne etc. this oil can works as a wonder as it can easily cure the skin problems.
• It is also used as a one of a great dietary supplement as it can easily help to curb the hunger.
• Antioxidant properties presence makes it different from any other oil, this oil works as a lubricant for the skin which protects the skin from the wrinkles, ageing and lines on the skin.
• In this oil there is an esters, so can also be helpful against bacterial and fungal attack.
• Jojoba oil is so beneficial that it helps in the treatment of skin disorders such as neurodermatitis and psoriasis. It helps in the maintenance of eczema, inflamed skin and keeps in control the production of oil in the skin.
• High molecular components of the jojoba oil works effectively in adding to the fragrance of many other products it is used in.
• Many vitamins and minerals such as zinc, copper, chromium and Vitamin E make this oil great beneficial. Due to the great antioxidant properties it is also used in many massage therapies.
• These days jojoba oil is also used as alternate to the sperm whale oil which is an essential part of cosmetic products. In many skin care products like shampoos, creams, perfumes and conditioners it is an active compound.
• It can also be stored at room temperature for a long period of time. Thickness of eyelashes can be improved if you use it regularly.
Benefits of Lemon Oil:
• Reduces excess oil – Lemon oil reduces the excess oil present on the surface of the skin and it also decreases the formation of the oil.
• Stress – Lemon oil is well known as it helps in refreshing the mind and creates positive thoughts in the mind of the person by eliminating the negative emotions.
• Increases concentration – If the lemon oil is inhaled by the patient suffering from mind related disorders then it would also prove to be very beneficial in increasing the concentration of the person.
• Anxiety – Various mind related disorders such as anxiety, headache, tensions, mental fatigue, nervousness and various other such kinds of problems can also be treated with the proper application of this essential oil.
• Immune system – Due to the presence of the vitamins, lemon oil acts as a booster in improving the immune system of the body. It builds the body in such a manner to fight against various diseases. It also stimulates white blood cells.
• Asthma – If the aroma of lemon oil is inhaled by the person then it works greatly in treatment of the asthma, as it helps in clearing the nasal passages and sinuses. It helps to promote the good air flow.
• Insomnia – It also works effectively in providing great relief from the problems related to sleeplessness. Insomnia can be easily treated as the usage of lemon oil ensures good and proper sleep.