Jojoba Oil Benefits
- It never causes any harm to skin so this oil can be used directly on the skin. Jojoba oil is able to control the greasiness of the skin due to the production of sebum. To heal dry skin on the lips this oil can be easily used as a lip balm. For the treatment of skin disorders such as warts, cuts, pimples, mouth ulcer, athlete’s foot, acne etc. this oil can works as a wonder as it can easily cure the skin problems.
- It is also used as a one of a great dietary supplement as it can easily help to curb the hunger.
- Antioxidant properties presence makes it different from any other oil, this oil works as a lubricant for the skin which protects the skin from the wrinkles, ageing and lines on the skin.
- In this oil there is an esters, so can also be helpful against bacterial and fungal attack.
- Jojoba oil is so beneficial that it helps in the treatment of skin disorders such as neurodermatitis and psoriasis. It helps in the maintenance of eczema, inflamed skin and keeps in control the production of oil in the skin.
- High molecular components of the jojoba oil works effectively in adding to the fragrance of many other products it is used in.
- Many vitamins and minerals such as zinc, copper, chromium and Vitamin E make this oil great beneficial. Due to the great antioxidant properties it is also used in many massage therapies.
- These days jojoba oil is also used as alternate to the sperm whale oil which is an essential part of cosmetic products. In many skin care products like shampoos, creams, perfumes and conditioners it is an active compound.
- It can also be stored at room temperature for a long period of time. Thickness of eyelashes can be improved if you use it regularly.
Peppermint Oil Benefits
Makes skin brighter – Addition of this essential oil to your daily basis regimen can easily help to keep your skin healthy. It also works effectively in brighten up your skin due to the presence of the menthol that has the cooling effects on the skin.
Acne – It reduces the secretion of the excess oil and also prevents the outbreaks of the acne. If you want your skin to feel refreshed then apply the peppermint essential oil.
Facial scrubber – It can also be used as a scrubber if few drops of the peppermint oil is added with the olive oil and salt.
Skin toner – By adding the filtered water, apple cider vinegar with the peppermint oil and if this mixture is applied on the skin than it works greatly in toning the skin of the user.
Clear skin – Paste prepared with then combination of the peppermint oil and grated cucumber can be used as facial mask to clear the skin. It absorbs the excess oil and clears the skin.
Ideal moisturizer – It is considered as one of the best element that works effectively in moisturizing the hair. It should be added with the other carrier oil to see the positive result. Then this oil should be applied on the hair to make hair smooth and soft.
Promotes hair growth – By eliminating the various problems related to hair it works greatly in promoting the growth of the hair. It promotes the blood circulation to promote the growth of your hair. It also makes the root of the hair stronger.
Digestion – Peppermint oil works effectively to cure the problems related to the digestive system. After the meal the person can drink by adding few drops of this essential oil with warm water. Peppermint oil is considered as carminative from its nature.
Respiratory system – Due to the presence of the menthol in the peppermint oil, it can easily help to clear the respiratory tract. Treatment of asthma, cold, cough and bronchitis is possible with the proper application of this essential oil.