Kazima Pure Natural And Undiluted Jojoba Oil and Rosehip Oil Combo For Hair Growth, Skin Care - 15ml Each
Natural, undiluted and 100% pure combo pack of Jojoba oil and Rosehip oil from Kazima. Jojoba Essential Oil is widely used for hair loss treatment, hair growth, face care, young living, beard and scalp nourishment. Jojoba Oil and RoseHip Oil are considered to be one of the greatest cosmetic oils discovered. Moringa Seed Oil can be blended with Jojoba Oil to help enhance skin's texture and glow. Rose Hip Oil, rich in GLA fatty acids, adds remarkable skin-restorative properties to this powerful natural trio. Jojoba and Rosehip Oil when combined together, get deeper into the skin.
Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
Jojoba Oil Benefits
• It never causes any harm to skin so this oil can be used directly on the skin. Jojoba oil is able to control the greasiness of the skin due to the production of sebum. To heal dry skin on the lips this oil can be easily used as a lip balm. For the treatment of skin disorders such as warts, cuts, pimples, mouth ulcer, athlete’s foot, acne etc. this oil can works as a wonder as it can easily cure the skin problems.
• It is also used as a one of a great dietary supplement as it can easily help to curb the hunger.
• Antioxidant properties presence makes it different from any other oil, this oil works as a lubricant for the skin which protects the skin from the wrinkles, ageing and lines on the skin.
• In this oil there is an esters, so can also be helpful against bacterial and fungal attack.
• Jojoba oil is so beneficial that it helps in the treatment of skin disorders such as neurodermatitis and psoriasis. It helps in the maintenance of eczema, inflamed skin and keeps in control the production of oil in the skin.
• High molecular components of the jojoba oil works effectively in adding to the fragrance of many other products it is used in.
• Many vitamins and minerals such as zinc, copper, chromium and Vitamin E make this oil great beneficial. Due to the great antioxidant properties it is also used in many massage therapies.
Rose Hip Oil:
• Rose seed oil comprises of highest Vitamin C source, used for treating multiple skin diseases. These are perfect for treating hair too, and will prevent the harmful UV rays from penetrating within your skin and causing problems. It further comprises of lutein, carotenoids beta-carotene and lycopene, as some of the other potential characteristics for oxidation of the low density lipoprotein.
• Anti-ageing: Well, rose hip oil is known for its anti-ageing feature, which causes the collagen fibers to break down. There are some essential fatty acids involved, used for regenerating an maintaining elastic fibers and collagens for keeping the skin youthful and firm for most of the time. The skin tends to absorb the vitamins and essential fatty acids within for breaking down the fiber slowly.
• Best for hair: Rose hip oil is known for its non-greasy texture, which makes it perfect for applying on hair. It is absorbed well by the scalp skin, making it soft and moisturized all the time. Moreover, the fatty acid content within helps in repairing and renewal of some damaged hair strands and scalp tissue. It helps in promoting healthy growth of hair.
Even though rose hip oil is used externally on hair and skin, but internal intake might help in proper growth of your growth. Your body needs Vitamin C. Therefore, adding rose hip oil in some of your culinary dishes is going to be a great addition for a better health. Its high end vitamin C helps in preventing flu, fever and Vitamin C deficiencies.