Marod Phali Fruit Powder - 100 g
Marod Phali or East Indian Screw Tree are used for improving physical stamina and strength. It is also effective in treating kidney, and lower back pain. Weight: 100g
FREE DELIVERY within India for orders above 499
Out of stock
Estimated Delivery: 10 - 15 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
Common name: bhendu, damni, jonka phal, kapasi,maror phal ,Marod Phali
botanical name: Helicteres isora
part used: fruit
Helicteres isora which is commonly known as Marod Phali in Hindi,Indian Screw Tree, Nut Leaved Screw Tree in English.Uses: The roots and stem barks are expectorant, demulcent, astringent,and constipating.They are useful in colic, scabies,gastric problems, diabetes, diarrhea and dysentery. The powdered seeds are used to cure ulcers in ears, dysentery and stomachache.
How it will help you?
1. The roots and stem barks are expectorant, demulcent, astringent,and constipating.They are useful in colic, scabies,gastric problems, diabetes, diarrhea and dysentery.
2. The powdered seeds are used to cure ulcers in ears, dysentery and stomachache.
3. According to Ayurveda,seeds are astringent, laxative, anthelmintic, aphrodisiac, alexipharmic and tonic.
4. It is also used in intestinal worms and colicUses: Shilajit works as a powerful anti oxidant thereby delaying aging.
5. It is extensively used for general physical strengthening, anti-aging, blood sugar stabilization,injury healing, urinary tract rejuvenation
6. It also enhanced brain functioning potency, bone healing, kidney rejuvenation
7. It improves immune system,arthritis, hypertension, obesity and many other diseases
8. Effective in treating kidney, and lower back painThreaten abortion, Leucorrhoea, Seminal debilityEfficient in treating dryness of the lungs and throat, consumptive diseases (lingering cough, dry cough), tuberculosis and blood- tinged sputum