Medhya Amalaki Pack Of 2- 500 g
Pack of 2 100% natural Amalaki from Medhya ! Amalaki (Indian Gooseberry) is a yellow-green superfruit, revered to support digestion and immune system, for beautiful skin and hair, and excellent eyesight. Medhya original Amalaki is dried Amalaki fruit blended with rejuvenating spice mix, imparting finger-licking taste that even kids can’t resist. Amalaki is a powerful rejuvenator, natural digestive and richest source of Vitamin C in the plant world.
FREE DELIVERY within India for orders above 499
Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
Get your dose of multi-vitamins and minerals naturally from Medhya Amalaki! Known for its highly nourishing and balancing effect on the body, Amla / Amalaki makes an essential ingredient of multiple rejuvenation Ayurvedic formulations since centuries. Listed are just a few health benefits from regular consumption of this revered superfood.
• Natural tonic for hair and skin that enhances collagen and elastin production
• As an adaptogen, Amla positively boosts body’s response against stress
• Amla is an excellent digestive and is packed with fiber to help cleanse your digestive system
• Amla is a potent antacid and has a cooling effect on the body by calming Pitta Dosha.
• Amla is a natural supplement to improve eye-sight and to build up body’s defense system
Unique Features: Medhya presents Amla / Amalaki in its pristine form, dried and flavoured with a delectable digestive spice mix. As one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, Amalaki has a very sour taste when consumed fresh, interestingly however it has a sweet aftertaste or “Vipaka” as known in Ayurveda. In addition to that, it has one of the rare holistic qualities of imparting five out of six tastes of Ayurveda – Sweet, Sour, Bitter, Astringent and Pungent. It is
• 100% Natural.
• FREE from preservatives, artificial flavours & additives, soy, and dairy.
• Whole herbs and whole foods only.
• No processed Sugar! Medhya Amalaki has been prepared with unprocessed/raw sugar and contains less than 75% of sugary content as compared to its counterparts available in the market.
• Rich source of antioxidants, alkaloids, enzymes, and vitamins C, A, and E.
• Packed with bioflavonoids, flavones, polyphenols, carotenoids, and minerals such as Zinc, Copper, and Chromium.
Consumption: 6-8 Amalaki bites per day.
1.) As a smart snack on the go. Yummy chewy bites!
2.) Sprinkle over salads.
3.) Just after the meals to lighten up and satiate the taste buds.
4.) Reward kids with delicious Amalaki super fruit bites.
Quantity: 500 g