Mooi Naturals Talc-free Lavender Rose Baby Powder- 50g
An all natural, talc free and cornstarch-free baby powder, enriched with high quality, fabulous addition of ground healing skin care herbs and wonderful anti-inflammatory essential oils, naturally occurring moisture absorbent and skin safe clays! Made with the combination of anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and healing herbs, botanicals, therapeutic essential oils, this talc-free powder absorbs moisture, soothes it's sensitive skin and keeps your baby's skin delightfully dry. The anti-depressant essential oils and the mild fragrant herbs help to keep baby calm and pleasing while the aroma also uplifts the baby's mood and induces feeling of joy.
FREE DELIVERY within India for orders above 499
Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
• All natural,Talc free & Cornstarch-free
• Keeps Skin Soft & Dry
• Plant-Based & Safe
• Great Skin Healer and Cleanser
• Pleasing & Mood enhancing Aroma
How To Use :
Smooth on all over the body, even sensitive areas. Apply at nappy change or whenever baby feels damp.
• Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder Arrowroot or arrowroot starch is a powdery product extracted from the roots of the arrowroot plant Maranta arundinaceae. Arrowroot is a lightweight, odourless, white powder and turns skin silkier and smoother,when applied to skin. It has great moisture-absorbing qualities and enables active ingredients to penetrate the upper levels of your skin. Arrowroot has great healing qualities as it helps dry blemishes, rashes, ulcers and wounds.
• Kaolinite (White Clay) Kaolin clay is a naturally occurring clay substance mostly found in soils that have developed from the chemical weathering of rocks in hot, moist climates. Amongst different color types available, White kaolin clay is the gentlest and thus great for sensitive dry skin. Kaolin clay is used as skin detoxifying and cleansing agent.
• Kaolinite (Rose Clay) Rose clay is actually a very gentle and very mild clay that is amazing when used for sensitive and mature skin.Rose clay helps to reduce inflammation, remove dead skin cells, tighten pores, fade hyper pigmentation, and it also removes harmful toxins.
• Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Buds powder The most widely cultivated species, Lavandula angustifolia, is often referred to as lavender.The flowers of lavender are fragrant in nature. Lavender powder is used for the following properties: anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, toning, and healing. Lavender powder works to treat acne, eczema, psoriasis, and oily skin.
• Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang)Essential Oil Cananga odorata, known as the cananga tree, is a tropical tree that originates in Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines. It is valued for the perfume extracted from its flowers, called ylang-ylang, which is an essential oil used in aromatherapy. Ylang ylang is considered an effective antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic and sedative.For the skin,Ylang-ylang helps preserve a "youthful glow"as it prevent signs of aging or irritation. Ylang ylang is even powerful at fighting the development of skin cancer cells and melanoma.
Weight: 50 g