Moringa Leaves Powder - 100 g
Moringa leaf powder has a rich nutty smell. It provides you with a healthy amount of daily nutrients that your body can use with maximum efficiency. Weight: 100 g
FREE DELIVERY within India for orders above 499
Out of stock
Estimated Delivery: 10 - 15 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
What is it?
Common name: Drumstick tree, Horseradish tree, Senjana , Muringai, Murungai , Shevga , Mashinga
Botanical name: Moringa oleifera
Part used: leaves
Moringa oleifera tree has been considered as one of the most nutritious plants ever discovered with most of its benefits concentrated in its small green leaves. As is evident from its name, moringa powder is made from the freshly harvested leaves of the moringa oleifera tree. Fresh moringa leaf powder is deep green in color and has a rich nutty smell. This powder is prepared by drying the moringa leaves at low temperature such that the plant tissue reaches a fine powdered consistency. The powder is then screened to remove impurities and then made into capsules and sealed in bags. The most amazing part is that once packed, this powder remains fresh for several months, retaining its nutritional value of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, chlorophyll and complete amino-acids. The reason why dried leaf powder is preferred over fresh leaves is that it is more nutritious and in some cases, contains even ten times more specific nutrients in comparison to fresh moringa leaves powder. Moreover, it is comparable to all the common fruits and vegetables in terms of its nutritional value. Being pure and organic, this soft and fluffy powder has no side effects and is easy to store and use. It is easily soluble in water and can be used as an ingredient in a variety of recipes.
What is in it?
Moringa Oleifera Leaves Powder
Moringa leaves powder RDA
Nutrient in Moringa leaves powder %RDA in 25g Moringa leaves powder for children %RDA in 50g Moringa leaves powder for pregnant women
Protein 42% 21%
Calcium 125% 84%
Magnesium 61% 54%
Potassium 41% 22%
Iron 71% 94%
Vitamin A 310% 162%
Vitamin C 22% 9%
How it will help you?
• Increases the Natural Defenses of the body.
• Provides nourishment to the eyes and the brain.
• Promotes metabolism with bio-available ingredients
• Promotes the Cell structure of the body
• Promotes natural Serum cholesterol.
• Lowers the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
• Promotes the normal functioning of the liver and the kidney.
• Beautifies the skin.
• Promotes energy.
• Promotes proper digestion.
• Acts as an antioxidant.
• Takes care of the immune system of the body.
• Promotes healthy circulatory system.
• It is an anti-inflammatory
• Gives a feeling of general wellness
• Supports the normal sugar levels of the body.
How to take?
• Malnourished children ages 1-3 years should consume three rounded tablespoons of Moringa leaf powder each day.
• Pregnant or lactating women should consume six rounded tablespoons of Moringa leaves powder each day.
• dosage of just two or three spoonfuls of Moringa leaves powder provides a substantial amount of most people's iron, calcium, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
• Especially important – a dosage of Moringa leaves powder delivers food-based nutrients which are proven to have far higher levels of resorption by the body than traditional multi-vitamin pills. This means a moderate daily dose of Moringa leaves powder provides you with a healthy amount of daily nutrients that your body can use with maximum efficiency.