Nirgundi Leaves Powder - 250 g
Nirgundi is the richest source of stable Vitamin C which makes it one of the best anti-inflammatory and anti-biotic herb! Nirgundi leaves powder from Truu is an analgesic, brain tonic, improves memory and also improves appetite and digestion.
FREE DELIVERY within India for all orders
Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
Nirgundi leaves powder:
What is it -
Common name: Sindhuvara, Neelamanjari,Indranika, Indrasurasa, Bhoothakeshi, Neelika, Indrani, Nilanirgundi
Botanical name: Vitex negundo
Part used: leaves
Nirgundi powder has been used for centuries to reduce inflammation and swelling of joints due to rheumatism and injuries. Many medicinal uses since ancient times. Today it’s most well known for relieving menopausal symptoms. The traditional healers and natives have rich traditional medicinal knowledge about Nirgundi. The healers prepare special herbal oil from fresh leaves of Nirgundi and use in treatment of more than 70 common and complicated diseases.
What it contains:
The chemical constituents are the monoterpenes agnuside, eurostoside, and aucubin. Vitex negundo also contains the flavonoids casticin, chryso-splenol and vitexin. Vitex contains Chrysoplenol D. which is a substance with anti-histamine properties and muscle relaxant
• Nirgundi powder is an analgesic, brain tonic and alleviates vata, therefore useful in headache, sciatica, rheumatic arthritis, synovitis, improves memory.
• Nirgundi leaves powder improves appetite and digestion. It is useful in loss of appetite, anorexia, ama-dosha, hepatitis and is anthelmintic.
• Nirgundi powder improves blood circulation process.
• Nirgundi powder improves ventilation therefore used in Kapha dominant cough, asthma, pneumonia and pleurisy.
• Nirgundi powder useful in dysuria and anuria. In gonorrheal infection it helps in passing urine smoothly.
• Nirgundi powder improves menstrual flow therefore used in dysmenorrhoea and obstetric conditios.
• Nirgundi powder is used as a anupan or a main drug in typhoid and malaria fever.
• Nirgundi powder is stimulated every part of the body, therefore it acts as a rasayan in body.
How to use:
Nirgundi leaf Powder- 3-6 grams per day with Fresh juice10-20 ml
Weight: 250 gms