Organic India Quinoa 500 g
Organic India Quinoa is considered to be a highly nutritious food by nutritionists and doctors, cooked Quinoa (Kinwa) is a favorite because of its great taste, nutritional value, and ease of preparation. Quinoa can be used in place of rice in all your favorite meals. Orgainc India's ethically produced and certified organic Quinoa is grown right here in India.
Out of stock
Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
Dimensions: 21.0" X 13.0" x 4.5"
Benefits of Quinoa:
• Protein Rich (Contains all 9 Essential Amino Acids).
• High in Dietary Fiber Food.
• Abundant in Vitamins and Minerals, Whole Grain.
• Cholesterol Free and Low Fat.
• Low GI Rating.
• Fast to Prepare.
• Easy to digest.
• Contains all 9 Essential Amino Acids, One of the best sources of Vegetable Protein, containing more protein than brown rice, potatoes, barley & millet, Great source of protein for vegetarians.
• A good source of Calcium, Great for people with lactose intolerance, Contains iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Copper, Zinc & A,B Vitamins.
Ingredients: Certified Organic Quinoa Cholesterol Free Super food
Quinoa is also known for its versatility. Although it is actually a seed, it is prepared as a grain and can be substituted for rice in anyinternational or traditional Indian dishes. You can enjoy quinoa in kitcheri, upma, pulao, biryani, pongal and curries, even desserts like kheer!
Net Weight: 500g