PaNee Handmade Activated Charcoal Soap - 180 g
This exquisite handmade soap contains activated charcoal that draws impurities and toxins out of the skin, helping to relieve acne and other skin problems. This soap is formulated with Cedarwood, Eucalyptus and Lemongrass Essential Oil. Cedar oil is thought to aid in clearing acne and rashes. It is also believed to have a balancing effect on both dry and oily skin. It is thought to regulate the secretion of sebum, Eucalyptus oil, a stimulant, removes exhaustion and mental sluggishness and rejuvenates the spirits of the sick. Lemongrass oil is a natural astringent, minimizing pores and ﬁrming the skin.
Out of stock
Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
• PaNee Handmade Soaps are made entirely from natural ingredients and contains no chemicals, preservatives, surfactants or parabens
• It does not contain any artiﬁcial fragrance or colourants.
• It does not contain any animal fats and are not tested on animals.
• PaNee Handmade soap also contains natural glycerin, an effective moisturiser which is normally removed from commercial soap.
• It is gentle on the skin and provides the natural health beneﬁts of its natural ingredients.
Recommended for: Normal to Oily Skin.
Ingredients: Saponiﬁed oils of Olive, Coconut, Rice Bran, Palm, Castor, Sesame, Activated charcoal, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus and Lemongrass Essential Oil
Shelf life: 2 yrs from date of manufacturing
Storage and handling : Store in Cool and Dry place.
Weight: 180 g