True Elements Harippa Seeds Granola Roasted Snack Honey Crunch - 125g - Pack of 2
True Elements brings to you yet another innovative snack and this time it's a mix of all the amazing super seeds.Harippa Seeds Granola Roasted Snack Honey Crunch is a blend of Pumpkin, Sunflower, Flax and Chia Seeds with added honey and jaggery to it. Honey & Jaggery act as a binding agent & the seeds get a glaze. The result is a sweet and crunchy taste! Munch on anytime and satisfy your hunger pangs!
FREE DELIVERY within India for orders above 499
Out of stock
Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
The True Elements Granola seeds snack is made up of an assortment of seeds. Each of these seeds has its own health benefits because all of them are packed with nutrients. Where pumpkin seeds are full of zinc and recommended by the World Health Organisation as a source of this mineral, chia seeds are actually considered to be a superfood. The sunflower seeds are also a rich source of vitamin E which is an anti-oxidant and hence has an anti-aging effect. Flax seeds are rich in Omega fatty acids which are good for cardiac health.
• The honey contained in the Granola Seeds Snacks from True Elements is a natural sweetener and also well-known for its medicinal properties including its beneficial effect on colds and throat infections.
• The pumpkin seeds contain high amounts of minerals like copper, phosphorous, zinc, iron magnesium, and manganese.
• They also have anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties.
• Sunflower seeds have anti-inflammatory and cardiovascular benefits due to the high content of vitamin E.
• Chia seeds help in weight loss because of their unique gelling action which makes a person feel full for a long time.
• It also helps in maintaining the blood sugar levels.
• Flax seeds have a high content of fiber and the Omega 3 fatty acids which are good for the overall health.
Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Honey, Jaggery & Salt.
How to eat:
Harippa Seeds Granola Snack can be eaten on its own as a crunchy, sweet snack or as an energy-packed on-the-go snack. Add it to your breakfast cereal to add a tasty punch or to your yogurt to make a healthy dessert.