True Elements Macadamia Nuts 100 g
These Australian nuts have a mild, buttery and a subtle flavor with a soft crunch. Rich in vitamins and minerals, they are often eaten with chocolate that makes a classic combo and it goes well with coconut too. They are a good source of carbohydrates and can increase the flavor of ice cream, cakes, desserts, and salads.
Weight: 100 g
FREE DELIVERY within India for orders above 499
Availability: In stock
Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
- Gluten free.
- Low Glycemic Index.
- Rich in Fiber.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
Benefits of Macadamia nuts:
1. Provides Instant Energy: Macadamia nuts have high-calorie content without bad cholesterol. For people who physically train, travel or exercise regularly, this nut can supply high energy levels instantly.
2. Increases Hemoglobin Levels: The high content of Iron in Macadamia nuts can help in increasing the iron level in the body and alleviating its deficiency in the body. Macadamia nuts contain vitamin C that promotes the absorption of Iron in the body.
3. Curbs Appetite: The high fiber content in them makes your stomach feel fuller for a longer time. This way you eat lesser between meals. In fact adding these nuts to salads can really decrease hunger.
4. Anti-inflammatory Properties: Macadamia has a great balance of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids that repairs tissue and has anti-inflammatory effects. Selenium, an excellent antioxidant with Vitamin E and Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids make for a powerful anti-inflammatory capability out of Macadamia nuts. They accelerate the process of quicker healing and tissue restoration in the body. Omega fatty acids can reduce pain effectively.
5. Provides Skin and Hair Care: Macadamia is rich in vitamin E, an antioxidant and also facilitates skin repair. It expedites the production of fresh cells that substitutes the worn out and old layers of skin. This process keeps your face looking younger and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It moisturizes the skin making it tight and taut. Vitamin E solves the internal and external issues that damage your hair growth. As an effective antioxidant, it clears the blood impurities and toxins supporting hair growth.
6. High in Fiber: Macadamia nuts have a high fiber content which is required for digestion and maintaining a healthy digestive system. This regulates healthy bowel movement. This function of fiber avoids constipation and eases piles.
7. Balances Blood Sugar Levels: Macadamia is known for its definite results on sugar levels in the blood. Diabetics or those who suffer from high sugar levels in the blood must eat foods such as macadamia nuts having a low glycemic index that do not spike levels of sugar in the blood. The fats in it lower the obstruction from insulin and leads to good absorption and sugar synthesis. They break down the sugar content in the body resulting in high energy and low sugar levels in the blood.
8. Balances Electrolyte: Its rich content of minerals regulates and balances the electrolyte levels in the body which result in enhancing the nerve function and maximizing release levels of hormones in the body.
9. Protects your Heart: It is a powerhouse of unsaturated fats that help to decrease levels of low-density lipoproteins (LDL) or bad cholesterol in the blood. It maintains blood pressure and the health of arteries.
How to use:
Eat Macadamia nuts as a healthy snack between meals and in salads. Also, try True Elements Macadamia nuts to make a classic combination.
Ingredients: Macadamia nuts.
May cause constipation and diarrhea. Eat moderate amount and drink a lot of water. May cause allergy. If you have a history of allergic reaction from nuts then taking a wise approach is recommended. Consult your physician to find the best way to try out this nut without the danger of an allergic reaction.