True Elements Pecan Nuts 100 g
Pecan nuts have a rich, sweet and buttery texture and flavor which can be owed to its good levels of monounsaturated oils. Their rich and buttery flavor makes them ideal for both sweet and savory dishes. They can be eaten as a healthy snack or seasoned over desserts like sundaes and ice creams. They are widely used in confectionery as an additional component to sweets, biscuits, and cakes.
Weight: 100 g
FREE DELIVERY within India for orders above 499
Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 Business Days
Check for Shipping & COD?
Please Enter Pincode
- Rich source of vitamin E.
- Contains some phytochemicals.
- 90% unsaturated fats.
- Rich in nutrients, vitamin, minerals and antioxidants.
Benefits of Pecan Nuts:
1. Maintain Cardiovascular Health: They are packed with fiber which enhances heart health by lowering the risk of heart disease and avoiding some forms of cancer. It has monounsaturated fats such as oleic acid and phenolic antioxidants that are healthy for the heart and help counteract artery diseases and strokes.
2. Enhance Digestive Health: The fiber in pecans facilitates colon health and regulates bowel movements. It supports the colon to work efficiently by cleansing the gastrointestinal system. Furthermore, it checks constipation and decreases the risk of colon cancer, colitis, and hemorrhoids.
3. Aids in Weight Loss: Research has shown that a diet consisting of this nuts helps to lose weight as it increases satiety and enhances metabolism.
4. Bone and Teeth Health: Phosphorus helps to cleanse the waste from the body and phosphorus along with calcium supports the health of our bones and teeth. This mineral found in this nuts are essential for the repair and growth of cells and tissues, prevents muscle pain and the production of DNA as well as RNA.
5. Anti-inflammatory powers: They are a powerhouse of magnesium that is known for its anti-inflammatory property which helps lessen inflammation in the arterial walls, thereby decreasing the risk of strokes, arthritis, cardiovascular diseases and other inflammatory problems.
6. Strengthens the Immune System: Good source of manganese, a powerful antioxidant that helps increase immunity and guards nerve cells from damage by free radicals.
7. Reduces Skin Problems: Excellent source of fiber that helps to remove toxins and waste from the body thus improving the complexion and appearance of the skin.
8. Anti-aging Powers: It contain numerous antioxidants such as vitamin A, vitamin E and ellagic acid that fight and remove the free radicals that are responsible for premature skin aging.
9. Hair Health Benefits: Pecans, being a good source of iron and L-arginine, an amino acid can be included in your diet to increase your blood iron levels that will prevent hair fall and boosts the health of the artery walls to encourage healthy hair growth.
How to use:
Munch on True Elements Pecan nuts as a snack or incorporate them while making your favorite desserts and cookies.
Ingredients: Pecan nuts.
Some people may have an allergic reaction to pecan nuts like symptoms such as swelling of the throat, hives, shortness of breath, vomiting and dizziness. People having allergies to other nuts should avoid this nuts.